Saturday, June 23, 2007

Terrelle Pryor finds an SUV while returning from Ohio State

You may think it's lucky to be the best prospect in the country but if you are Jeannette quarterback Terrelle Pryor, you could be even luckier.

In an exclusive interview with Pryor on Friday evening, Pryor tells us that he was driving back to Jeannette from Columbus on I-70 when he and his entourage passed a brand new black Lexus RX 350.

"We weren't on the road for long," said Pryor. "We were almost to Zanesville when we saw it. We just looked at it because it was so beautiful and we wondered why it broke down. But then as we got closer we saw a lot of balloons flying above a giant billboard right beside the car. It read 'Terrelle Pryor this is for you'. We thought that was amazing because while we were still in Columbus Jim Tressel told me to look for a sign as to where I should go. I like to think God spoke to me on that highway."

Pryor and his entourage of hanger ons pulled over and sure enough the keys were in it. "We think the little red angel left them," said Pryor. "I guess that's what he was. He was dressed in a red sweater and dove behind a buckeye tree as we pulled over."

It was part of an experience that Pryor says he will never forget. "The whole trip was blessed," claims the superstar. "I kept accidently running into former Ohio State stars, which was cool because they aren't allowed to talk to you unless it's accidental. But everytime I turned a corner there was another one. Then I ran into a big Ohio State fan who offered me a job where I can make $500 a week washing dishes- my own dishes. So I thought that was cool, too."

Pryor won't say if the Buckeyes are a leader now and may wait awhile to make a final decision. "I have a lot more visits left and some of them are down south," said Pryor. "They are very religous down there. Who knows? Maybe God will speak to me there, too."