Monday, June 25, 2007

Noel Devine becomes a grandfather

West Virginia freshman running back Noel Devine has become a grandfather at the age of nineteen. Devine, whose amazing game videos became the stuff of legend on the internet, is a father of two, despite "graduating" high school last month.

"I be very happy," said Devine when he heard the news. "Ima taken my Englist enter exam in Morganville today and I likes to hear da good nudes."

Devine became a father at a very young age naturally, and his son, following in his father's footsteps, has always looked up to his famous father, according to Devine.

"He like me. He like to be a pimp. Da apple do not fall far from da bush."

The good news was tempered somewhat by the fact that former NFL great Deion Sanders has tried to take Devine's grandson away. "He say my grambabby could be a very good football players some day and he wants to make sure he can cash in, whatever dat mean."

For now, though, Devine still is aware that he has two children and a grandchild, even if he isn't sure where any of them are. Plus, he will start attending classes at WVU very shortly.

"I be majorin' in astrophyisism," said Devine. "It's like stars, and moons, and clouds, and whatnot. I think I be good at it because Coach (Rich) Rodriguez done tell me I already gets an A for this sequester."